Saturday, October 05, 2013

Ten Years In Ten Days: The Role Evolves

As our fourth year of marriage got under way (2006-2007), Jenn and I got to take our first trip to Vegas together.  It was a lot of fun, and my mom actually got us tickets to see the new-at-the-time "Beatles Love" show.  It was wonderful, and Jenn especially really enjoyed it. Whenever we get to take a true trip together, we have the best time.  Kinda proves how truly fit for each other we are.

I would take on more trips and trade shows, and even helped land a few accounts for my company at the time.  Things were getting more intense at the job, but my wife was incredibly patient and understood when duty called.  Even when she had ample reason not to.  Jenn's career was really taking off as well.

As we wrapped up Year Four, more changes were headed our way, including surgery, road trips from a driving standpoint, and a road trip change metaphorically.

BB

No comments: