Friday, October 11, 2013

Ten Years In Ten Days: The Road Continues...

We wrap up this series with the tenth year of our marriage (2012-2013).  This past year has seen a lot of things: hard work, more experience with Grace Descending, Don Ford joining the ranks of The Clubhouse Podcast resulting in more exposure within the community, a normal work schedule for me, a new job for Jenn as the Payroll Supervisor for the corporate headquarters of Dave & Buster's, and more time together.

As I look back, I consider my self incredibly fortunate to have the blessings in my life that I do.  I told myself from a young age that when it came to getting married, I was only doing that one time, and if the road ahead is anything like the road so far... mission accomplished.  I married a woman who gets me on every level, and I like to think I know her pretty well.

Here's to more!

BB

No comments: