Friday, October 09, 2009

New Blog Smell. Same Old Stuff.

What has happened over the last four years? Move to MySpace, move to Facebook, but given what the blog is to become, I am moving part of it back to where it started.

Given the fact that I get to watch some of my shows in more of a timely manner, I have decided to bring back "Bamm-Bamm's Corner," the highly touted wrestling column of the late '90s (and incredibly sporatic early '00s), giving you humor, opinions, great signs, and the always thoughtful "Topic Of The Week".

Due to the fact that it's Friday, I will wait until next week to begin. The differences this time around:

  • There is no Nitro.
  • There may be notes on iMpact (the reasoning for "may be" will come next week).
  • There will be notes on Ring Of Honor.
  • There may be notes on ECW (depends on when I write it).
  • There will be notes on SmackDown!.
  • I'm older now, so that probably means I'm a bit surlier as well.
  • I will be bound to go off of the page.

Will it be any good? Will it be on time? Will it last more than a month? Only Uuatu knows...

BB

No comments: