Friday, February 04, 2011

New Releases For The Week Of 01/30/2011

Welcome to what has become a monthly update!  (Really, I'm trying to do this weekly, but stuff happens.)  Again, the only thing we are updating for you is DVD and Blu-Ray releases, so here we go!

- Airwolf: Season 4 - Sure, this was a cheap rip-off of "Blue Thunder," but it was still cool.

- Mean Girls 2 -  I think only one of the actors came back for this, so even the "there were so many unanswered questions at the end of the first one" argument doesn't work.  Plus, it aired on ABC FAMILY.  And I'm told that it's almost the same exact script done with different people.  I'm told anyway.

- 10 (Blu-Ray) - OK kids, you wanna see what we thought was scandalous back in the day?  Here you go, even in High Definition.

- UFC 123: Rampage vs. Machida - Memories, in the corners of my mind... I think even Vince gets this stuff out quicker.

- A Woman, A Gun, & A Noodle Shop - A Japanese remake of "The Good, The Bad, & The Ugly" if I'm not mistaken.  If I am, whatever.  These aren't all going to be home runs.

More coming next week (I hope).  For those of you that are local, I hope you are doing alright with The Snowtorious B.I.G. we are living.  And don't forget to listen to the show, 'cuz there are some HUGE announcements coming!  The Clubhouse With Rob & Cody is where YOU want to be!

BB

No comments: