Monday, January 30, 2006

That's Beautiful! Is That Velvet?

Sorry. Couldn't think of a more creative title. The phrase is just stuck in my head.

Not really much going on, but I thought I'd check in anyway. Been doing a lot of travelling for my job, so that we can get more business. Did two trade shows on either side of Thanksgiving: Austin (which was good times, but I've done that town before), and Las Vegas (never been there, but I can understand why one wouldn't want to live there... that town is simply out of control). I may share some stories down the line, but not just yet. I've got to give both of my readers something to look forward to.

As far as the Royal Rumble last night, I'd have to say it was above average for a "major," but good for any other PPV. I'm a little bit confused as far as Rey Mysterio winning the Rumble itself, but I'll see how it plays out until WM 22.

I think that we all knew that Cena was going to get the title back, setting up a title match with HHH at WM22 (even I'll have to admit that it's time to put the belt back on the boss' son-in-law, only to probably drop it again a few months later to spend time with his new child). I also think we all knew that Angle would retain (Mark Henry carrying the company? I don't think so), but I don't think anyone called the ending. Funny thing was that those of us that were all sitting together at the greatness of Pugsley's Library were literally just saying, "Where the hell is the Undertaker?", and there he was. At that point, making the Cena/Edge match first and putting the Rumble in the middle of the card made sense.

And you've gotta LOVE that Cena entrance.

That's really about it for now. Will check in when I check in. I can't make promises to you people anymore and not keep them.

Holla, holla, holla!

BB

No comments: