Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Quick Hits

Be careful what you wish for, 'cuz you just might get it. (*coughmariocough*)

Batman Begins: It was good. You should see it. I've seen it twice. Best Batman movie EVER. And better than Episode III. I fear no fanboy.

Land Of The Dead: Sucked. S-U-C-K-E-D. Not sure what Leguizamo was thinking.

War Of The Worlds: Creepy and good. Speilberg has redeemed himself.

Mr. & Mrs. Smith: Surprisingly good. Check your brain at the door.

Quck observation: I have been participating in McDonald's latest promotion, where you get a code off of a Big Mac to try to win a PSP. I haven't won yet, but each time I enter, I get an offer for five bucks off of a PSP game. Hello, dumbass, why would I need a coupon to buy a game for a system I'm trying to win? And don't give me "Maybe you already have one," 'cuz that don't fly.

Later...

BB

No comments: